Bigfoot Capital News
The Latest from Bigfoot Capital: Over the past 30 days, we’ve added 2 investments to our portfolio of early-stage SaaS companies. We’re providing $750,000 committed credit facilities to each of these companies that hail from Phoenix and Denver/Austin. We’re excited to be supporting these great companies in their growth efforts. Know an early-stage SaaS business seeking outside capital? We’re always happy to have a conversation. Just drop us a line.
Bigfoot Capital Writings
- A Mantra for Early-Stage Startups: Execute First. Optimize Later.
- A Review of “Why Software is Eating the World”: How have the companies fared?
- The SaaS Capital (or Funding) Continuum: 10 Forms from Inception to Exit
- 4 Reasons Why Your Company Needs Debt Capital
I also recently partnered with Openview Venture Partners to write a piece on convertible notes, “(Almost) Everything You Need to Know When Your Convertible Notes Are Approaching Maturity”.Know someone who would be interested in collaborating on content with us? Let us know.
Founders, we want to hear from you
We’re always looking to hear from Founders about their journeys. We’d love to hear more about your experiences and learn more about how we may be able to support you. Take the Founder Survey and let us know.
What we’re reading
- Canny | SaaS Pricing: Lessons from 4 Pricing Changes
- Andreessen Horowitz | 12 Things about Product-Market-Fit
- Baremetrics | How to Handle Equity at Your Startup
- Microconf: Growth Edition — Bigfoot’s sponsoring this conference for SaaS bootstrappers in Vegas 4/29-5/1. Not too late to come along with us! Check out the giveaways we’re providing these scrappy entrepreneurs.
- Memphis in May BBQ Fest — Thousands of folks from around the world cooking up ribs, shoulders, and sides on the Mississipi River in Memphis? That’s right, that’s Memphis in May’s BBQ Fest. I’m a Memphis native and am pumped for this excuse to get home. StartCo in Memphis is hosting some great events around this annual favorite.